Wednesday, February 16, 2011



Okay, I know I know, it's a crummy video. I may look just as excited as a child getting an ugly sweater for Christmas, but believe me, I was so pumped! I was expecting perhaps a big box of one kind of candy, not tons of different kinds! I'd have to say that the fact that those candies were my favorite kind, I couldn't wait to get done with the video and questions so I could start eating them all! .

The first kind of candy I went for was the Baby Bottle Pop.I hadn't had one of those in ages! I use to eat them all the time when I was a kid with my friends in the summertime. We'd always eat them at the park! Sometimes I don't know why I stopped eating them, but I guess just forgot about them as the years went on. I love how you can customize the amount of sour sugar you want on it, because sometimes I want a lot, but sometimes I just want a little! The moment I saw that candy, the "Baby bottle pop, Baby bottle pop!..." theme song started playing in my head. The only problem about Baby Bottle Pops is that you have to be prepared for a mess! The powder gets all over, and your hands get sticky. But I guess thats why I loved eating them outside in the summer!

The second candy that I chose was the Starburst package. I love the juicy, fruity flavor of it. It's like once you bite down on it, it explodes with juices like "POW". Brings you almost to another world, with a better mood and a happier tummy, peppy, happy music seems to play in your head! Starbursts are perfect for teenagers sneaking into class (; They are small enough to fit in your pocket, and the burst of excitement of every bite makes the boring class a little more interesting! The problem is that you have to make sure the candy isn't stuck all in your teeth when the teacher calls on you! Thats the most annoying thing. When you love the candy, but you don't love it so much to the point where you want them stuck in your teeth all day!

The third candy I chose was airheads. They bring me back to one of my speech competitions. I ate nearly the whole box of them! Whenever I'm bored and have a lot of time on my hands, airheads are the perfect kind of candy. They last long, and the flavors never seem to get old. They make me feel entertained and refreshed.

My last and final candy that I chose was the push pop. I always liked the idea of them. If you feel like you can't finish it, you can easily push it back in the container! And it's perfect for when you're on the go and not have a lot of time to finish the whole thing. So have no fear, you can save it for later! The only problem is that after awhile the container becomes sticky. But I guess that's what happens when you deal with candy!


The candy that I was least excited about was the Sweet Tarts. I've never really been too big of a fan of them. I find them dull and chalky.


Life Savors vs. Sour Patch Kids

Life Savors:
One of my favorite candies, I get them nearly every time I go to the movies! I love the taste and shape. However, the problem is that my mother loves them too! (;

Sour Patch Kids:
I like the taste, and how it goes from sour to sweet, however the texture hurts my mouth, and sometimes they're a bit too sour. They're super chewy as well, and they get stuck all in my teeth and it's so difficult to get them off!

Overall, I'd definitely have to say that I prefer Live Savor Gumies much more over Sour Patch Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment