Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Perfect Solution



Having a bad day? It's the worst. Everything is going wrong, you didn't get enough sleep the night before, you can't pay attention to anything, and it's only the middle of the day. You've tried everything to make your day better, but nothing seems to work. Well. I'll give you a hint. Whenever I am having a bummy day I always pull out my bag of Life Savors Gummies Sours and pop some in my mouth. The sour rush wakes me up, and when it turns sweet it makes me want to keep on going. The shape of the candy makes it impossible for me to not play with it with my tongue, which keeps me entertained! It's the perfect refresh button. It gets my mind going, and my body moving. It makes me feel ontop of the world, like I could tackle anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment